After Hours Contact Numbers:
If you've lost your card after business hours, call the numbers below.
To report a lost or stolen GPB Debit Card: (800) 754-4128
(INTERNATIONAL NUMBER FOR COLLECT CALLS): (727) 227-9012
To report a lost or stolen GPB Credit Card: (800) 808-6391
Debit Card not working?
If your debit card is not working, call us immediately at (833) 995-2881 so that we may assist you.
- Check your balance and account activity
- Download your transactions for use with personal financial management software such as Quicken or MS Money
- Make loan payments
- Search your statements
- Transfer money between accounts
- View your E-Statement
- Make transfers online from home, the office, or wherever you can connect
- Pay your bills online in just minutes
- Protect against check fraud by making electronic payments and avoiding unsecured mail
- Schedule bills in advance knowing they will be paid securely and on time
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments
- Transfer money safely and quickly between banks, your accounts or to friends and family
To enroll in bill pay you must first have access to online banking
Our mobile app is available on iPhone and Android devices as well as the Amazon Kindle. You can use the app to check your account balances, transfer funds, make loan payments or search for specific transactions.
Once your device is set up, you will be able to securely and conveniently pay for purchases on apps or within stores by holding your mobile phone, tablet or smart watch next to a contactless card reader offered at millions of locations across the United States. And don’t worry, your card information is securely stored within your device and is never shared with merchants during transactions.
Apple, Apple Pay and the Apple logo, and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC
Samsung and Samsung Pay are trademarks of registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.