Your access to Providence Bank of Texas Online Banking will end
February 10, 2023.
You will need to enroll in Online Banking with Great Plains Bank on
February 13, 2023.
Business Customers with ACH, Wires, Positive Pay and/or
Remote Deposit Capture
Business Customers without the stated above products
We want to ensure you have the best experience with us at Great Plains Bank. If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please reach out to us at the information below.
The Ultimate Guide to Online Banking
To sign up:
1. Go to www.gpbanktx.com
2. Select Login in the upper right corner
3. Scroll down and click the ENROLL box
4. Fill out ALL required account information to confirm your identity.
- SSN or TIN, Postal code (zip code), Account Type, Account Number (your account number will stay the same unless they have been notified by the bank), and DOB
5. Continue your enrollment by completing personal information, then submit.
8:00am - 5:00pm
Online Banking Customers
If you cannot view an account you previously could view, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-449-2265 or your local branch.
Providence Bank of Texas' Online Banking Bill Pay will be discontinued Thursday, February 9, 2023. Please make temporary arrangements for bill payments you need to make prior to enrolling in GPB online banking/billpay on February 13, 2023. Online Banking services will be view only beginning at 4:00 p.m., Thursday, February 9, 2023.
Please print transaction history/electronic statements and Bill Pay records from your Providence Bank of Texas Online Banking prior to February 10, 2023. They will not be available online after that date.
eStatements allow you to receive your monthly bank statements through your e-mail. eStatement users will receive an e-mail notification every month, notifying you that the statements are available through a secure login to the bank website.
To sign up:
1. You must first be signed up for Online Banking. If you have not done this already, follow the steps to sign up for Online Banking
2. Go to Online Banking
3. Enter your Online Banking Username and Password
4. Click on the Statements box
5. Click on Delivery Settings
6. Follow the easy instructions for changing to eStatements
6. Read the disclosure and click that you have accepted eStatements
7. You will now receive e-mail notices that your statements are available and will no longer receive paper statements through the mail.
Do your banking through your smartphone. With Mobile Banking, you can see your account balance, transfer money between accounts, pay bills, make mobile deposits, and so much more. You can also find branch and ATM locations. To access the mobile banking app, you must first set up your phone in Online Banking.
To Sign Up:
You must first be signed up for Online Banking. If you have not done this already, follow the steps to sign up for Online Banking on the other panel.
1. Go to Online Banking
2. Enter your Online Banking Username and Password
3. Select the Self-Service tab
4. Follow the steps for adding your mobile device and downloading the Great Plains Bank mobile app
5. Log into the Great Plains Bank mobile app using your login credentials for Online Banking
6. Complete registration by following the text or phone authentication instructions
You should now be able to see your accounts and transactions, make transfers, pay bills, and make mobile deposits to eligible account.
7000 Preston Road
6363 N. State Hwy 161 Ste 150
Irving, TX 75038
325 E. Southlake Blvd.
Southlake, TX 76092
North Ft. Worth Location
3500 Golden Triangle Blvd.
Ft. Worth, TX 76244