Dedicated to Meeting the Unique Needs of the Oil and Gas Industry.
Great Plains Bank has an energy lending team dedicated to meeting the unique needs of oil and gas industry. We provide banking services to middle-market Energy companies that focus on a wide array of oil and gas-related activities.
- Production Lending - available for the exploration, development, production, and acquisition of existing oil and gas producing properties.
- Upstream Lending - Companies involved in the exploration and production of oil and gas reserves.
- Mid-Stream Lending - Companies involved with the moving/transportation of petroleum products.
- Cash Management - Treasury Management solutions are tailored to help you be more efficient with your time and money.
Why Partner with GPB?
- Grow your business without need to sell equity or give away permanent upside
- Borrowers deal directly with us - no outside committees or approvals
- Flexible line of credit financing for acquisition & development projects
Offer of credit is subject to credit approval, some restrictions may apply.
Vice President Business Development Officer
Bhavin, a graduate of The University of Oklahoma with a double major in Energy Land Management and Finance has 15 years of experience in the oil and gas industry as a Certified Professional Landman (the highest certification level) for various oil and gas land acquisition analyst, and deal broker, including Chesapeake Energy Corporation, EnCana Oil & Gas (USA) Inc, And ASP Energy, LLC.
Bhavin has years of experience developing and executing strategic goals of interdisciplinary teams to acquire and develop energy and mineral assets in multiple states.
Bhavin joined Great Plains Bank in 2020 and focuses on providing his expertise, direct customer service, and overseeing the loan process with new and potential commercial customers throughout the Oklahoma City Metro, Stillwater, and Enid markets.