Make money with your money.
Building interest with your checking account is a breeze with just a deposit. Super Now checking delivers on accrued interest the day you deposit funds, and it continues to do so on a monthly basis.
With a minimum balance of $1,000 to open the account, the features speak for themselves:
- $1,000 minimum balance to open
- $1,000 minimum balance to avoid a service charge
- No monthly transaction fee for checks written
- $700 overdraft limit
- $30 charge for each insufficient check
- $4 per day continuous overdraft fee after 1 day
- No monthly maintenance fee if balance is above $1,000
- $15 monthly maintenance fee if balance is below $1,000 any day of the month
Other features and requirements include:
- Interest will be compounded on a monthly basis.
- Interest is forfeited if the average ledger balance falls below $1,000.00 during the statement cycle.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you make your deposit and will be credited to this account on a monthly basis. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- The average daily balance method is used to calculate interest on your account. This calculation is achieved by taking the sum of the ledger balance (positive or negative) in the account for each day of the period divided by the number of days in the period.
- Upon approved application, overdraft privileges may be granted on an account. Some restrictions may apply. If the account is overdrawn for more than 30 days after approved application, the account may be closed and the balance sent for collection. The sequence of transaction processing may affect overdraft occurrences, please review your overdraft agreement for details.
- Management reserves the right to change at any time and at its sole discretion the interest rate, the annual percentage yield, and the compounding frequency on this account.
- The customer will be responsible for purchasing his or her own checks.