Use your age to your advantage and earn extra.
With our Silver (Age 50+) account, you have options to grow the money in your account with interest, while enjoying features like free paper checks, no monthly service charges or transaction fees.
Features and requirements include:
- Free safety paper checks
- Interest will be compounded on a monthly basis
- No monthly balance service charge
- No monthly transaction fee for checks written
- $100 minimum balance to open
- $700 overdraft limit
- $30 charge for each insufficient check
- $4 per day continuous overdraft fee after 1 day
Other features and requirements include:
- Must be 50 years old or older to be eligible for this account.
- Interest is forfeited if the average ledger balance falls below $1,000.00 during the statement cycle.
- Interest begins to accrue on the first business day you make your deposit and will be credited to this account on a monthly basis. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- The average daily balance method is used to calculate interest on your account. This calculation is achieved by taking the sum of the ledger balance (positive or negative) in the account for each day of the period divided by the number of days in the period.
- Upon approved application, overdraft privileges and a check card may be granted on an account. Some restrictions may apply. The decision to grant overdraft limits and a check card will be made by management, and if approved, the customer will be notified of their overdraft limit.
- If the account is overdrawn for more than 30 days after approved application, the account may be closed and the balance sent for collection. The sequence of transaction processing may affect overdraft occurrences, please review your overdraft agreement for details.
- Management reserves the right to change at any time and at its sole discretion the interest rate, the annual percentage yield, and the compounding frequency on this account. As a general rule, withdrawals from this account will be paid on demand; however, the bank reserves the right to require seven (7) days written notice.