Get the most out of your savings with an account that makes you money.
With our Money Market savings account, you can start making money from the interest the moment you make your first deposit.
Features and requirements include:
- $1,000 minimum balance to open
- $1,000 minimum balance to avoid a service charge
- No monthly transaction fee (For less than 6 checks written)
- $10.00 per debit monthly transaction fee (For more than 6 checks written)
- No maintenance fee (If above $1,000)
- $15.00 maintenance fee (If below $1,000 any day of the month)
- $4.00 per day continuous overdraft fee (After 1 day)
Additional features and requirements include:
- Interest will be compounded on a monthly basis.
- Interest will be forfeited if the average ledger balance falls below $1,000.00 during the statement cycle.
- Interest begins to accrue on the first business day you make your deposit, and will be credited to this account on a monthly basis. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- The average daily balance method is used to calculate interest on your account. This calculation is achieved by taking the sum of the ledger balance (positive or negative) in the account for each day of the period divided by the number of days in the period.
- Six (6) withdrawals are allowed per statement cycle or four week period, no more than six of which may be payable by draft or similar order to a third party.
- Management reserves the right to change at any time and at its sole discretion the interest rate, the annual percentage yield, and the compounding frequency on this account. Generally, withdrawals from this account will be paid on demand; however, the bank reserves the right to require seven (7) days written notice.