Smart solutions for mortgage lending.
We offer a variety of loan programs for home purchases and refinancing. Just take a look and see what we can offer. Have questions on what works for you? Contact one of our lenders today.
Our conventional loans are ideal for borrowers with good to excellent credit and sizable down payment. These loans have fewer obstacles than other loan options and typically process faster.
- Maximum loan amount - $424,100
- Minimum credit score of 620
- Minimum down payment of 5%
- No geographic or income restrictions
- No mortgage insurance with a down payment of 20% or more
- Various terms available, up to 30 years
As a federally qualified lender, we offer FHA loans, which are insured by the Federal Housing Administration. FHA loans are designed for low- to moderate- income borrowers who are unable to make a large down payment. This loan option offers good interest rates, and is flexible with qualification requirements.
- Choose from a 15 or 30 year term
- Down payment as low as 3.5%
- Easy credit qualifying, minimum credit score of 580
- Loan Requirements:
- Maximum loan amount of $275,665 for Oklahoma Single Family properties
- Maximum seller assistance is 6% no geographic restrictions
- Mortgage Insurance required
- No income restrictions
We’re dedicated to helping Service Members, Veterans and their families become homeowners. So we proudly offer VA loan options for those who qualify.
Who is eligible?
- Certain Reservists and National Guard Members
- Certain surviving spouses of deceased Veterans
- Service Members on active duty who have served a minimum period
- Veterans who meet the length of service requirements
- 580 minimum credit score requirement
- Limited closing costs
- Maximum loan amount of $417,000
- No down payment required
- No monthly mortgage insurance premium
Section 184 Loans
Our Section 184 Indian Home Loan Guarantee Program is a mortgage specifically designed for American Indian and Alaska Native families, Tribes and Tribally Designated Housing Entities. This loan option can be used both on and off native lands or for an existing home purchase.
- A one-time 1.5% up front guarantee fee is paid at closing, and can be financed into the loan
- Borrower must be a currently enrolled member of a Federally recognized Tribe
- Cannot be used for Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Down payment as low as 2.25%
- Gifts and Tribal assistance are permitted
- Hands-on approach with manual underwriting
- Interest rates based on market rates, not an applicant’s credit score
- Loans with a loan-to-value of 78% or greater are subject to an annual 0.25% mortgage insurance premium
Our jumbo loan is a mortgage for an amount that exceeds conforming loan limits established by regulation. In Oklahoma, the loan limit is $424,100. Any loan exceeding this limit requires a jumbo loan. These loans generally require a higher down payment and credit score.
- Fixed and adjustable rate mortgage products available
- Geographic restrictions apply
- Loan amounts up to $2 million
- Maximum loan-to-value is 90% with private mortgage insurance
- Maximum seller assistance is 6%
- Minimum credit score 680
- Minimum down payment of 10%
USDA Rural Development Loans
USDA Rural Development has partnered with our local lenders, moderate-income individuals and families who buy a home in designated rural areas.
- Closing costs can come from any eligible source
- Competitive 30-year fixed rates
- Flexible credit and qualifying guidelines
- Monthly mortgage insurance is lower than with FHA loan
- No down payment
What kind of loan program is best for you?
Deciding which mortgage product is best for you will depend largely on your unique circumstances. Remember, taking the time to explore your options now can mean saving thousands of dollars in the long run.
Ask yourself the following questions to determine what loan type is right for you:
- Do you expect your financial situation to change over the next few years?
- Do you plan to live in your current home for a long time?
- Do you feel comfortable with the idea of a changing mortgage amount?
- Do you want to be free of mortgage debt by the time your children go to college or you retire?
A professional lender is the best resource available to help you decide which loan best fits your needs.
This is not an extension or offer of credit. Credit approval required. Some restrictions apply. Contact a GPB lending expert for full details and payment examples.