Provide goods and services to the public and get something back.
Operating with public funds is always efficient when you have the right tools. With our public funds checking, you can acquire interest from your account balance while taking advantage of our market-rate features.
- $100,000 minimum balance to open
- $1,000 minimum balance to avoid a service charge
- $30 charge for insufficient check
- 20¢ per item monthly transaction fee for checks written (Below $1000)
- $4 per day continuous overdraft fee after 1 day
- No monthly transaction fee for checks written (Above $1000)
Additional features and requirements include:
- Rates on tiers I through IV are paid at the prevailing market rate. Rate information is available upon request and subject to change weekly.
- Interest will be compounded on a monthly basis.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you make your deposit, and will be credited to this account on a monthly basis. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- The average daily balance method is used to calculate interest on your account. This calculation is achieved by taking the sum of the ledger balance (positive or negative) in the account for each day of the period divided by the number of days in the period.
- Management reserves the right to change at any time and at its sole discretion the interest rate, the annual percentage yield, and the compounding frequency on this account. As a general rule, withdrawals from this account will be paid on demand; however, the bank reserves the right to require seven (7) days written notice.
- Upon approved application a check card may be granted on this account.