Enhancing the concept of equal justice under the law for everyone.
Making sure that people who need legal services have access to them is essential. With our Oklahoma Bar Foundation IOLTA checking account, the interest from your trust account is used for public legal services, with the banking advantages you need.
- $30 charge for each insufficient check
- $4 per day continuous overdraft fee after 1 day
- No minimum balance to avoid a service charge
- No minimum balance to open
- No monthly maintenance fee
Other features and requirements include:
- Interest will be compounded on a monthly basis and will be submitted to the Oklahoma Bar Foundation monthly.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you make your deposit and will be credited to this account on a monthly basis. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- The average daily balance method is used to calculate interest on your account. This calculation is achieved by taking the sum of the ledger balance (positive or negative) in the account for each day of the period divided by the number of days in the period.
- Management reserves the right to change at any time and at its sole discretion the interest rate, the annual percentage yield and the compounding frequency on this account. As a general rule, withdrawals from this account will be paid on demand; however, the bank reserves the right to require seven (7) days written notice.
- The customer will be responsible for purchasing his or her own checks.