Secure your business future and watch it grow.
Our business savings account makes it easy to earn on the interest in your company savings. Just take a look at how you can start making money on the day you make your first deposit.
- $100 minimum balance to open
- $100 minimum balance to avoid a service charge
- $5 per quarter maintenance fee (Below $100)
- $1 each excessive withdrawal fee (Quarterly more than 6)
- No excessive withdrawal fee (Quarterly 6 or less)
- No quarterly maintenance fee (Above $100)
Additional features and requirements include:
- Interest will be compounded on a quarterly basis.
- Interest will begin to accrue on the business day you make your deposit, and will be credited to your account on a quarterly basis. If you close your account before your interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- The average ledger balance method is used to calculate interest on your account. This calculation is achieved by taking the sum of the ledger balance (positive or negative) in the account for each day of the period divided by the number of days in the period.
- Six (6) withdrawals are allowed per statement cycle or four week period, no more than six of which may be payable by draft or similar order to a third party.
- Monthly or quarterly statement is mailed to the customer.
- Management reserves the right to change at any time and at its sole discretion the interest rate, the annual percentage yield, and the compounding frequency on this account. As a general rule, withdrawals from this account will be paid on demand; however, the bank reserves the right to require seven (7) days written notice.