BSA / Deposit Compliance Analyst
- Support the Bank Secrecy Act/Deposit Compliance Officer as needed
- Supports the development, implementation and revisions to the BSA Compliance program and policy as needed
- Supports the development and implementation of training programs that teach employees about the BSA/AML/OFAC regulations and procedures.
- Assists BSA Officer in periodic AML program monitoring and serves as back-up administrator for AML software program
- Assists in developing procedures for monitoring of suspicious activity
- Assists BSA/Deposit Compliance Officer in coordinating audit responses from management on BSA and Deposit compliance audits; follows up to ensure proper action by management and clearance of all exceptions
- Assist in implementing and overseeing compliance monitoring program and related reporting function
- Provide guidance, interpretation, and research concerning BSA and Deposit compliance issues.
- Assists in facilitating compliance training program and ensure attendance by all Bank employees.
- Stay abreast of changes in banking regulations
- Assist in updating compliance policies for approval by Board
- Assist in preparing documentation for and coordination of examinations by regulatory agencies and external auditors.
- Demonstrates knowledge and expertise of banking regulations and financial principles and supports the Company’s overall mission, standards, policies and procedures, and confidentiality guidelines.
- Interacts in a professional, courteous manner with employees, Management and Board members.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Some college preferred along with three to five years of banking experience with emphasis on accounting, internal controls, operations, compliance and BSA/AML/OFAC program compliance.